Members of the Youth Adult Committee commit to the following Covenant:
- Show Up. Your presence at cons and in your local youth group makes a big impact.
- Follow through, keep your word and do the best you can.
- Keep in mind the reason you chose to become a YAC member. Do not loose sight of your intentions and the underlying reason you are doing your job.
- Consciously facilitate an environment that makes our mission and goals possible.
- Relationships and teamwork are the foundation of our work
- Refer to your job description and know your role. Ask for help and guidance when you need it. Know your limitations, if you are too busy or otherwise unable to do your job, ask for help from others.
- Keep newcomers in mind in the spirit of radical hospitality and friendliness.