Cluster Community Rep
Serves in his/her capacity whenever a district con is in their cluster, and for any cluster events. Motivates the community by organizing experiences of connectedness and learning.
- Present rules and run orientation at all conferences in their cluster
- Runs Youth Caucus at events in their cluster in the Chair’s absence.
- Organizes workshop facilitators for cons in their cluster
- Works with local congregations on to organize social justice initiatives
- Contributes to the Youth Ministry blog about the goings on about congregations in their cluster
- Accountable to Youth Ministry Consultant and Youth Chair
Skills: Organization, critical and strategic thinking, verbal & written communication
Posted Monday, 23 January 2012 18:13 Written by Jennica Davis